Valero and Texas A&M University-Corpus Christi Coastal Bend Regional Science Fair
While teachers will be available to advise students, the initiative and responsibility belongs to the student.
Plagiarism, scientific fraud, and misconduct are not condoned at any level of competition. Projects that are fraudulent or are plagiarized will fail to qualify for competition in local fairs and in the the regional fair.
Information for all participants
- 2018 Registration (individual project deadline is Feb. 9, 2018)
- 2018 Schedule (pdf)
- Project Divisions & Categories (pdf)
- Judging Criteria
- Intel ISEF Wizard: This link is designated as a first step to help you determine what forms and approvals are necessary before beginning a science fair project intended for competition at the regional fair.
- Team entries: In recognition of the value of teamwork, group entries can be entered in the science fair if they follow these guidelines:
- Groups may not exceed three members
- Judging criteria for group entries will be the same as for individual entries and only one award will be presented to the group
- Group entries will compete with individual entries in the same grade level
Grades K-5 Specific Information
Grades 6-12 Specific Information
Ideas for getting started & organized